- Masks do not have to be worn anywhere other than hospitals (as regulated by the responsible Ministry) and social institutions (as regulated by the responsible Ministry).
- Noone can restrict people if they choose to wear a mask.
- Family/private gatherings can be held with a maximum of 100 people, and weddings can be held with a maximum of 400 people.
- People can use restaurant/café services, hotel services without the HUN Immunity Card. Everyone is free to use gyms and other recreational facilities, as well as go to the theater and the movies.
- There are no restrictions on the number of people allowed to be inside of stores, and physical distancing rules are also void.
Regulations still apply to sports events, music-dance events, indoor events, and outdoor events with more than 500 attendees. Only people with a HUN Immunity Card are allowed to attend, unless they are below 18 years of age, and are attending together with their guardian who has a HUN Immunity Card.