The decree regarding next steps of the easing of restrictions was published at the end of April.
Anyone in possession of the Hungarian Immunity Card may:
- use indoor areas of restaurants,
- stay at hotels and other types of accommodation,
- go to the theater, cinema, swimming pool, fitness rooms, gyms,
- participate at sports and cultural events,
- cross Hungary’s borders without restrictions.
Dependents below 18 years of age are also allowed to use the above facilities and services together with their parent who has the Hungarian Immunity Card.
It is still forbidden to have gatherings with over 10 attendees, to be in public areas, on public transportation, in stores without wearing a mask. It is also forbidden to organize music and dance events.
Curfew starts at 00:00, and stores and services may remain open until 11 PM.