- There are currently 32 people under official mandatory quarantine regulations in Pápa.
- From the 5th of May onwards, only 65+ year-olds will be able to visit the market in Pápa between 9 am and 10 am.
- The market stands with the clothes will reopen on the 12th of May, same rules apply for 65+ year-olds, only they are allowed to be there between 9 am and 10 am.
- The used goods market on Wednesdays and Saturdays has reopened, only 65+ year-olds are allowed to visit it between 10 am and 12 pm.
- Public playgrounds and the public toilet on the Main Square are reopened on the 5th of May.
- The outdoor section of the thermal bath is planned to reopen on the 29th of May. The Esterházy castle is not planned to reopen in the month of May.
- Kindergartens and nurseries are providing small-group childcare for children whose parents must go back to work.
The Mayor asks everyone to continue being careful and paying attention to social distancing rules, as well as the new mask-regulations.