This decree is an amendment to the decree in effect since November of 2020.
- General decree information
1.§ (1) Regulations in this decree are additions and amendments to the 484/2020 (XI.10) decree, and are to be implemented between 5AM and 8PM (outside of curfew hours).
(2) This decree doesn’t apply to
a. public health services
b. wholesale activities as defined in law CLXIV. of 2005
- General rules of the temporary regulations
2.§ (1) While in public areas outdoors, everyone must keep their company to the least number of people (except for those living in the same household), and must keep a 1.5 m distance from others wherever possible.
(2) Everyone – with the exceptions mentioned in this decree – must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth in all cities, towns and villages while outdoors on the street or in other public areas.
(3) Exceptions to paragraph (2) are
a. minors below the age of 6
b. anyone diagnosed with a mental or psychosocial disorder, as well as those on the autism spectrum.
3.§ (1) Outside of curfew hours, individual sports activities are allowed outdoors – in green areas if possible – alone or with people living in the same household, provided that the 1.5 m distance can be kept at all times.
(2) Masks don’t have to be worn during sports activities outdoors.
(3) Parks, botanical gardens and forests remain open to the public according to laws and regulations currently in place.
- Temporary measures regarding opening of stores
4.§ (1) It is forbidden to be in a store – with the exceptions mentioned in this decree – for anyone not working in the store.
(2) It is allowed to be inside the following stores while shopping there:
a. grocery stores
b. drug stores
c. stores selling goods necessary for work, official responsibilites, goods related to construction, agriculture, forestry (especially stores selling vehicles, machines, spare parts, construction materials and tools), but not stores selling entertainment goods and home appliances
d. stores selling pet food and forage
e. agricultural stores, including stores selling chemical fertilizer and including slaughterhouses
f. gardening stores
g. markets, farmer’s markets
h. pharmacies, medical stores, opticians, pet pharmacies
i. gas stations
j. tobacco stores
k. news stands.
(3) All stores not mentioned in paragraph (2) must remain closed.
(4) It is the store’s owner or manager who is responsible for adhering to the above.
(5) Restaurants are exempted during the time of pickup of ordered food, food delivery is allowed, and restaurants don’t count as stores for the purposes of this decree.
- Opening of florists on International Women’s Day
5.§ (1) Flower shops are allowed to remain open according to the decree currently in effect on the 8th of March, 2021 due to International Women’s Day.
(2) It is allowed to be inside the flower shop during opening hours.
- Temporary regulations regarding services.
6.§ (1) All services requiring people to be there in person must remain closed, except
b. transport services
c. private medical services, including stores for glasses
d. social services
e. postal services, delivery services
f. lottery stores
g. car repair shops, electronic repair shops
h. IT service stores
i. funeral services
j. veterinary services
k. lab services
l. food processing services
m. public meal provider services
n. animal breeding services
o. lawyer services
p. security services
q. office spaces
r. vehicle rental services
s. laundry services.
(2) It is forbidden to be inside any service provider’s shop (excluding the above), unless you work there.
(3) The service provider is responsible for making sure rules are adhered to.
7.§ (1) Casinos, card-game parlors are closed.
(2) Owners or managers of casinos and card-game parlors are responsible for making sure rules are adhered to.
(3) Accommodations are regulated by the decree currently in effect.
(6) Skate rinks, swimming pools, gyms, sports centers are open only for professional sportswomen and sportsmen.
7. Temporary regulations regarding education
11.§ (1) Schools are to switch over to digital education, buildings must remain closed.
(2) Kindergartens are to implement a special break.
(3) Dorms are under managers’ orders.
8. Temporary regulations regarding public administration
12.§ (1) All public servants are to work from home using their own equipment.
(2) Public servants may be required to work in their workplace if their job requires them to be there in person.
9. Rules regarding actors of the economy
13.§ Government requests all actors of the economy to opt for homeworking during their activities.
This decree enters into effect on the 8th of March and remains in effect until the 22nd of March.
Sections regarding school- and kindergarten closure enter into effect on the 8th of March and remain in effect until the 7th of April.
Regulations in this decree are extended until the 22nd of March.