Please find below information about the collection of selective waste at your house. Please read through it thoroughly in order to avoid any misunderstandings.
- this service is available for customers without outstanding payments at the trash company. you have to go to the company and request to borrow selective waste bins. there are two places where you can pick up your bins:
– the place doesn’t have an exact address, it is at the end of Szabó Dezső street, if you enter 36 in your GPS, it should take you there. the building looks like this: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,17.4402049,3a,75y,274.13h,70.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sDQxG5bOJYZYUiee89G56oQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
– 8500 Pápa, Árok utca 7.
- there are selective waste bins in two sizes (120 l, 240 l) available at the trash company for borrowing.
- the bins are property of the trash company, the customer will only receive it for their use by signing a document.
- customer is responsible for maintaining the condition of the bins, and will be fined if there is any damage to them.
- in case of any damages, the trash company has to be notified immediately
- in case of any changes to customer’s housing situation, the trash company has to be notified within a maximum of 15 days.
- in case of change of tenant/owner, the bins have to be returned to the trash company.
- all bins have stickers on them specifying what type of waste can be thrown into them.
- in case there is waste in the bins which does not belong there, the trash company will not empty them, and a document will be drafted about this, along with a photograph taken of the contents.
- emptying of the bins happens once a month in the first full week of the month according to zone divisions:
- Monday: 1st zone, Tuesday: 2nd zone, Wednesday: 3rd zone, Thursday: 4th zone, Friday: 5th and 6th zone
- if you provide your e-mail address, you will receive a reminder on the previous week
- customers do not need to request for the bins to be emptied
The map of zones is as follows: