Once you are in quarantine, you can request to be tested in order to be able to leave quarantine earlier.
!! We recommend that you contact the CLO, who will walk you through the whole process and help you out with the language barriers. !!
If you wish to proceed on your own, the following steps need to be followed:
1. First of all, make an appointment for both of your tests at one of the many testing points (list can be found here). Closest one to us is the Pápa Hospital. They carry out tests Mon-Fri between 06:30 AM and 07:30 AM. You can make an appointment at the following phone numbers (there is a good chance noone will speak English): +36 89 514 006, +36 89 514 007, +36 89 514 010, +36 89 514 011
2. Send an e-mail to the Health Authority (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the dates of your two tests, requesting permission to leave quarantine to get tested. At the same time, transfer 3000 HUF to the Health Authority (account number: Magyar Államkincstár, 10032000-01012107), and attach the proof of payment to the request.
3. Wait for the permission to be sent to you via e-mail.
4. Go to your appointment on the most direct, shortest route (no public transportation!), and go right back home once you are done. Make sure you provide your e-mail address, that is where you’ll receive the results.
5. Once you receive your result, you must forward it to the Health Authority (email@example.com).
6. Wait for the second appointment, go to it on the most direct, shortest route (no public transportation!), and go right back home once you are done.
7. Once you receive your result, you must forward it to the Health Authority (firstname.lastname@example.org), and at the same time request for quarantine to be lifted.
6. Wait for the permission to arrive, you are only allowed to leave quarantine once you have the official permission.
If either of the two tests are positive, you will be ordered to mandatory official quarantine until you are tested negative.