Dr Valastyán will be returning to the Base Medical Center every Monday starting the 11th of May, 2020 as per his usual schedule from 14:00 until 16:00.
You can request an appointment directly from Dr V on Mondays between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm at +36 30 237 42 05.
Dependents with Base access will be allowed to enter the Base for the time of their medical consultation only, they will only be allowed to move between the gate and the Medical Center, and they must fill in the attached medical declaration and certificate every time they have a consultation.
Dr Valastyán is working in accordance with the current Hungarian medical preventive protocol as guided by the government, so please make sure you follow the below regulations:
- You must wait outside the Medical building until you are called. Make sure you wear a mask at all times.
- Your body temperature will be measured and you need to use hand sanitizer before entering the building.
- You must fill in a questionnaire provided by Dr V while in the waiting area before the consultations begins.
- After the consultation, you must wait in the waiting area while the administrational duties are completed.
- No patients with respiratory infection symptoms (productive or non-productive cough, high fever, dyspnoe) will be provided with a consultation appointment in person. Dr V will assist these patients over the phone with the help of the CLO.
- Every time a patient leaves, they will disinfect the premises.
Please note that the above measures will allow 4 patients to be examined within the two hours of consultation, however Dr V will find the time to assist and advise additional patients over the phone.